Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hey peeps!
Wow, I think Im really obsessed with the song Time For Me to Fly which is currently playing in the blog.
Ive been repeating the song over and over since yesterday!
Hahs, talk about going crazy!
Anyways, today was any other usual Tuesday's.
PE, Art, Maths & MT.
For Art, we had to draw a Ginger which we were given.
We had to paint it in detail!
But we've not exactly finished yet.
So next lesson we go.
Maths, we learned Statistics.
It was similar to average.
But only it was called Mean.
Yeah, as usual, homeworks after something she has teached.
I guess we'd consider ourselves lucky If we didn't get homework for Maths for one whole week!
MT, we didnt do much.
As usual with Mr B's jokes and stuff to crack us all up.
He can be hilarious sometimes, at the same time strict and fierce when there's a need to.
Frankly speaking, I thought he'd be a very strict teacher, literally serious and no smiles at all.
But I guess he proved that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
I also notice how we'd always either start serious stuff 15mins into the first period of MT.
Its always 15minutes, I dont know why.
I observed it eversince I looked at the clock at MT Class.
Hahahs. We were given hwk for today too.
After school, Clarice wanted to buy Kelly's present with Emily and I.
But in the end, Emily figured she wouldn't have enough money anyway so she didnt go, neither did I cos I still had to lunch and I wouldnt have enough money too.
So, headed to CO Room with Emily, Amanda and other CO members.
We looked at this super interesting magazine to kill time before Guitar.
We were going Goo Goo Ga Ga over the celebrities again!
Hahahs, first was RYAN (Woits Emily, your guy! Hahahs!)
Then there was Pete, Corbin Bleu and Joe Jonas.
Hahahs! Joe Jonas is really hot! So is the other 2!
Oh my, going over the moon again! HAHA!
Well, managed to kill time then we headed outside the CO Room to do Maths hwk.
GUITAR CLUB!
Oooooh!
I think that passion for Guitar is finally there.
I can finally get what the teacher teached us.
It was another teacher who teached us Basics today, Mr Noordin.
I really think he's much much better than Mr Jamal.
For once, Ive actually managed to grasp what he's trying to get to us.
And out of all the teachers he's one of the best, from my perspective.
We've been changing teachers eversince that I can't even get what their asking us to do!
They didnt go through the basics as thoroughly as Mr Noordin did.
For me, If I was given a choice, Id prefer him as the Guitar Instructor.
He encouraged us if we did practice, maybe we'll really get something for SYF 2years later.
There's like 2years for us to practice!
Sheesh, that's all I can say for Guitar just now.
Id still be soo lost if he didnt go through that.
Ooooh sheesh! Ive got to find recipe for HomEc 2mrw!
As well as Current News & Free Writing for EL!
Uh oh! I better get showering now or I wont have time!
Cya!
***
GIZELLA MARIE
7:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment